COBI World War II Vought F4U Corsair (245 Pieces)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Vought F4U Corsair was an American fighter plane produced between 1942 and 1952. It was used by the US Navy and US Marines. Because of the big diameter of its propeller and the need to avoid lengthening the chassis, they utilized wings that would fold in. This helped tremendously because of limited amount of space on board the aircraft carriers.
This unique block plane has rotating flaps, retractable landing gear, cockpit with figure, rotating propeller and folding wings. You will also find a figure of a pilot and a stand constructed of blocks.
- 245 blocks
- 1 figure – American pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 265mm x 335mm x 130mm