COBI British Chieftain Tank (620 Pieces)
The Chieftain is a British main tank introduced in 1967 as a successor of the Centurion. It served in the armed forces up to the 1990’s. The tank was upgraded plenty of times (beginning with the Mk 1 up to the Mk 12). Its characteristic feature was the reclining position of a driver-mechanic during operation of the vehicle – this allowed a much lower tank profile. The Chieftain Mk 11 was given to the Land Forces Museum in Bydgoszcz by the Bovington Tank Museum.
- 620 blocks
- 1 figure of a mechanic – museum worker
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height):320mm x 135mm x 110mm