Cobi Minifig World War II Curtiss P-40K Warhawk (265 Pieces)
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk was a US fighter plane from World War II. It was powered by an Allison V-1717-39 engine. The plane could reach the flight levels of 8,800m and speeds up to 590 kph. On its wings, there were 6 Browning M2 12.7mm rifles. Between 1939 and 1944 there were almost 14,000 of these planes produced in different versions.
This unique construction block model plane has retractable landing gear, a rotating propeller, flaps and easy to disassemble pilot’s cabin. In the set, apart from the plane, you can find a figure of a pilot and a block stand for the plane.
- 265 blocks
- 1 figure – American pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 275mm x 335mm x 125mm