Cobi Minifig World War II German Panzerjäger Tiger (P) Ferdinand Tank (620 Pieces)
The Sd. Kfz. 184 Panzerjäger Tiger was a German heavy tank destroyer used during World War II. The Ferdinand was designed on the chassis of Tiger (P) prototype. The bullets shot from this cannon could destroy frontal armor of every allied tank. The cannon was placed in the quarterdeck instead of the rotating turret. The advantage was also the height of the vehicle.
This unique tank destroyer replica has operable trap doors in the quarterdeck and at the front of the vehicle. It has also a cannon that moves up and down and an operable back bonnet.
- 515 blocks
- 2 figures from the German army: tank commander and grenadier
- Block replica weapon – machine gun MP40, anti-tank grenade launcher Panzerfaust 60m, anti-tank mine
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 285mm x 120mm x 110mm