COBI World War II M-10 Wolverine Tank (450 Pieces)
The M10 Wolverine was an American tank destroyer of WWII. Unofficially known as the Wolverine. M10’s were in service with several allied countries’ armies including Great Britain, France, Canada and Brazil. They were also used in the Polish Army in General Maczek’s 1st Armored Division in France and Germany and in 2nd Polish Corps in Italy. From 1942 to 1943 about 6,700 such vehicles were produced.
The model of the destroyer has a barrel that moves up and down, rotating turret and operable bonnet.
- 2 figures – tank driver and tank commander
- Block replica of weapon – machine gun M3 ‘Grease Gun’, machine gun Browning M2, revolver
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 230mm x 120mm x 110mm (length x width x height)