COBI World War II Curtiss P-40E Warhawk (272 Pieces)
A World War II-era American fighter jet, a single-engine, single-seater free-bearer lower-duty with a classic two-wheeled chassis pulled in flight. Since the P-40E version, the fighter jet was armed with six 12.7 mm (multi-calibre) Browning M2 machine guns and a 227 kg bomb or an additional fuel tank in its place. It was the first American combat aircraft to take part in World War II in the colours of British aviation as "Tomahawk I". In operations over the Western Desert, the P-40 was used as a fighter-bomber aircraft used in attack operations. A total of 13740 P-40 units of all versions were built.
From the world of COBI comes a fantastic model of the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk. The model has a movable wheel, retractable chassis and a rotating propeller. In the open cabin, you can place a sensational pilot figure with a patterned uniform. The whole set is complemented by high-quality prints reproducing the original painting of the aircraft from the second world war.
- 272 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- American pilot figurine.