COBI World War II Karl-Gerät 040 - 600mm (1500 Pieces)
The 60 cm Karl-Gerät 040 was the heaviest self-propelled mortar used during the Second World War. It was equipped with a huge 60 cm gun. The Germans managed to produce only a few copies. Karl Gerät number 6, commonly referred to as "Ziu", was used to shell Warsaw during the 1944 Uprising.
This amazing COBI model utilizes blocks and has many features such as rotating wheels and tracks, a movable gun barrel and a charging system. Three figures of German soldiers and a guard dog are included. This is a perfect set for collectors who wish to build and display or for any child just wishing to play with this fantastic set.
- 1500 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- the overprinted blocks do not deform and do not pale during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- three figurines of German soldiers and a dog of the Field Gendarmerie.